Site Admin
United States of America

dude... WTF?!?!?!

8 months ago

Timothy R Falardeau
Spread Spectrum Solutions
Systems Administrator
tim.falardeau@spreadspectrum.solutions

"Any machine smart enough to pass the Turing test is smart enough to know NOT to pass the Turing test."

NcrRanger3527
Rank-0
Rank-0
United States of America

Re: dude... WTF?!?!?!

2 months ago

I keep hearing individuals stating look how vaccines have eradicated [known disease]. I agree that some vaccines are amazing, but some are not so and also vaccines have drastically changed along an agenda and I do believe it is to slim the population subtly. Thats my opinion thus far. If its really valid or not needs more research on my part. Why are people being given vaccines for hep B at such a young age? I have read that if you get it at a younger age the chances are higher that an individual will have get a chronic infection that affects them for the rest of their lives. As from the article posted there is an understanding that vaccines sensitizes and introduces the virus for immunity. So are young children receiving hep b for immunity at a young age when its known the younger they are the higher chance of chronic disease and infection? Vaccines are very sketchy in my opinion. Looked on a website about vaccines and all i found are schedules and what they do. Not what they are made of, so in other words trust your local doctors and mainstream news outlets to take them before its too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“The important thing is not to stop questioning...never lose a holy curiosity...don’t stop to marvel.”
-Albert Einstein

tim.falardeau
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: dude... WTF?!?!?!

2 months ago

What goes into those things scare the shit out of me TBH...
Timothy R Falardeau
Spread Spectrum Solutions
Systems Administrator
tim.falardeau@spreadspectrum.solutions

"Any machine smart enough to pass the Turing test is smart enough to know NOT to pass the Turing test."